Friday, November 16, 2007

What a week

What a week! since last week we been so busy, and when I say we, I really mean just me! :D
Having few hour in the morning helps a lot. Monday I was so busy I can't remember what I did, I just remember going out for some veggies.
Tuesday I had to do few things in the morning that I even forgot my Dr's appointment in Cromwell, I had to run after Samantha got home to the doctor's, just because they call me, anyway, I had to go and pick up the fundraiser orders, that I didn't have time to do because I had to stop in BJ's and get some food; I had some starving people over here; then to fix up the turkey, that took me a while since the beast was frozen stiff; AWWWW!! anyway somehow when I put my head in the pillow I was out cold .
Today I went to the schools for the fundraiser that is not doing well, (hopefully next week we'll do better); then I came home to organize the few orders I got, and I'm not done yet. then I had to cook dinner before I go to the meeting at church, when I come back i will have to feed the oven with the turkey :D get it? , clean a little and go to bed.
Men think they can do many things, but the fact I wake up 10 minutes after he leaves in the morning, doesn't really mean I sleep till late. Steven wakes up at 6 am to get ready to go to school, and that is something; the kid is very hard to deal with. At 7am he leaves to school, at 8am I get Samantha ready for the bus that picks her up at 8:45, then I start cleaning the mess. . . can they do that? well life is not easy and to run a home is not different from going to work every day, lets trade and see if they can do it!!!!

No comments:

Scripture of the Day

"Bring ye all the tithes
into the storehouse, that
there may be meat in mine house,
and prove me now herewith,
saith the Lord of hosts;
if I will not open you the
windows of heaven, and pour
you out a blessing, that
there shall not be room enough
to receive it

-Malachi 3:10-
Country Wisdom

"Friendship is
a plant
which must
often be
watered."

-German Proverb-

Weird things my Family Says

Walt to Maureen, the day of the Talk: Try to say Polo- Ponies not paloponees people will understand you...
Maureen: When do I say that? before or after the talk?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Steven: Why do I have to do laundry. Just buy me more clothes...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samantha: I'm six (not really) I can go out by myself
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Steven: "Mom!! Samantha is not sharing her milk"
Samantha: "NOoo! I have GOODIES, I'm coughing"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samantha, the day we didn't know where Oddie was: " Mami!! Oddie TESTAPIER"...
Mom giggling: "don't worry we'll find him"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samantha to mom the day she had her teeth checked at school:
"The doctor said I don't have cabinets in my teeth"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samantha to Steven the day he came from school and rang the doorbell as he opened the door with his key:
"Why you ding the dong?"

Google Search