- Well, Samantha got a guitar for Christmas, Steven got a WII. . . I got a t-shirt, and Walt got a power tool.
- We drove to NY on the 26th, and stayed overnight, long drive and a cold night.
- Sister, niece and her husband came on the 27th of December.
- At 1:30 am, I drove.
- Kayla gave the most touching lesson I ever been.
- Monday 29th of December I slept until 10 am. Got to love vacations.
- The 31st I made a ham, and I didn't burned myself. It was good (I'm proud of myself)
- January 1st drove back home with the family, and the visitors.
- The 2nd we went to the malls looking for a fancy cell phone for Carlos (nephew)
- We drove back to NY to drop off the family, Gisella, Isabel and Carlos, made it back home close to 8pm.
- I made a nice banner with my family pictures, on the 4th and it's almost 3 am and I can't sleep.
- I'm blogging and still can't sleep
- I can't center the banner, I'm going to bed.
- I can't sleep.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
"Bring ye all the tithes
into the storehouse, that
there may be meat in mine house,
and prove me now herewith,
saith the Lord of hosts;
if I will not open you the
windows of heaven, and pour
you out a blessing, that
there shall not be room enough
to receive it
Weird things my Family Says
Walt to Maureen, the day of the Talk: Try to say Polo- Ponies not paloponees people will understand you...
Maureen: When do I say that? before or after the talk?
Steven: Why do I have to do laundry. Just buy me more clothes...
Samantha: I'm six (not really) I can go out by myself
Steven: "Mom!! Samantha is not sharing her milk"
Samantha: "NOoo! I have GOODIES, I'm coughing"
Samantha, the day we didn't know where Oddie was: " Mami!! Oddie TESTAPIER"...
Mom giggling: "don't worry we'll find him"
Samantha to mom the day she had her teeth checked at school:
"The doctor said I don't have cabinets in my teeth"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Samantha to Steven the day he came from school and rang the doorbell as he opened the door with his key:
"Why you ding the dong?"