Thursday, November 15, 2007

Kids are out to School

After getting up at 6:55 am and rush to get Steven ready in 5 minutes, believe me it was amazing we did it. Steven is a kid who takes all the hot water from the tank to take a shower, then he sits on the shower and let the water get on him, no soap, no shampoo, if he gets shampoo on him he puts it on the front and top of his head but forgets about the back of his head, it is frustrating to see him take a shower. Anyway he got ready couldn't find his shoes, didn't want to brush his teeth, and went out at 7:05 am the bus got his 5 minutes later.
1 out 1 to go
I try to get Samantha up at 7:45 and she cried all the way out, she didn't want to go to school, am I a bad mom because I send her to school when she didn't want to go? she said that his friend Walter is mean with her, who knows maybe he is. Well she finally got on her feet, we took the dog for a walk and talk about been good at school, then she left fine. I called her teacher and told her that she didn't want to go to school and had rough morning, just in case she still upset when she gets there Mrs Rupe will know why. I know she'll be fine, but deep inside scares me to see her crying before she goes to school, it makes me feel worry, and very concern of her well being. Only Samantha knows what is going on when she is not around me or dad, I just pray every day that she will talk to me if something is wrong.
2 out the morning is mine :D

2 comments:

Cherished Moments Turned Into Family Memories said...

Isn't it great to have a few hours to yourself? Samantha has grown so much. Would love to see a picture of Stephen. Miss you.

Christy said...

This is how I determined if it was okay to send them to school even if they didn't want to go:
How are they when I pick them up?
If they are happy and content (not happy as in relieved, but happy as in it looked like they had a good time) then I know it's okay. It's hard being a mom, isn't it? And no matter what we do, we are going to make mistakes.

Scripture of the Day

"Bring ye all the tithes
into the storehouse, that
there may be meat in mine house,
and prove me now herewith,
saith the Lord of hosts;
if I will not open you the
windows of heaven, and pour
you out a blessing, that
there shall not be room enough
to receive it

-Malachi 3:10-
Country Wisdom

"Friendship is
a plant
which must
often be
watered."

-German Proverb-

Weird things my Family Says

Walt to Maureen, the day of the Talk: Try to say Polo- Ponies not paloponees people will understand you...
Maureen: When do I say that? before or after the talk?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Steven: Why do I have to do laundry. Just buy me more clothes...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samantha: I'm six (not really) I can go out by myself
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Steven: "Mom!! Samantha is not sharing her milk"
Samantha: "NOoo! I have GOODIES, I'm coughing"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samantha, the day we didn't know where Oddie was: " Mami!! Oddie TESTAPIER"...
Mom giggling: "don't worry we'll find him"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samantha to mom the day she had her teeth checked at school:
"The doctor said I don't have cabinets in my teeth"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samantha to Steven the day he came from school and rang the doorbell as he opened the door with his key:
"Why you ding the dong?"

Google Search