Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I Love RS

When I decided to come back to church, the sisters of Relief Society opened their arms and welcomed me to the church. I never felt so good being around people like I did (and still do) when i go to R S.
I remember Sister Pack being the RS President, then Sister Davis was the RS President, Sister Webster was recently released from that position. I remember sister Davis holding my hand and leading me to sit next to her in sacrament meeting; as I got more acquainted with other sisters i stopped sitting with her.
Do you have many sisters in your family? what about cousins near your age? My sister is 15 years older than me, her daughter is 3 months younger than me. My cousin Marielos in 7 years my senior, so I didn't get around many girls in my youth, just at school, but you know how school can get. For me the friendship of the RS is as important as my family. At the end we all are sisters anyway.

Visit my new site dedicated to the sisters on the Relief society.
http://mause74.webs.com/

Love you girls.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Not only do I have so many sisters. I actually for the first time in a very long time can say I have many friends.

Scripture of the Day

"Bring ye all the tithes
into the storehouse, that
there may be meat in mine house,
and prove me now herewith,
saith the Lord of hosts;
if I will not open you the
windows of heaven, and pour
you out a blessing, that
there shall not be room enough
to receive it

-Malachi 3:10-
Country Wisdom

"Friendship is
a plant
which must
often be
watered."

-German Proverb-

Weird things my Family Says

Walt to Maureen, the day of the Talk: Try to say Polo- Ponies not paloponees people will understand you...
Maureen: When do I say that? before or after the talk?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Steven: Why do I have to do laundry. Just buy me more clothes...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samantha: I'm six (not really) I can go out by myself
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Steven: "Mom!! Samantha is not sharing her milk"
Samantha: "NOoo! I have GOODIES, I'm coughing"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samantha, the day we didn't know where Oddie was: " Mami!! Oddie TESTAPIER"...
Mom giggling: "don't worry we'll find him"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samantha to mom the day she had her teeth checked at school:
"The doctor said I don't have cabinets in my teeth"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samantha to Steven the day he came from school and rang the doorbell as he opened the door with his key:
"Why you ding the dong?"

Google Search