Friday, February 15, 2008

My business

If you were wondering what I do with my days, well I am a Independent Sales Representative for AVON products, also I am a beauty Advisor, so I sell AVON, I been doing it for about two years and it’s been good.
Last December I did two Fundraisers for Steven’s old school and Samantha’s new school, it was very overwhelming I received around 60 boxes full of Items but to tell you the truth I really enjoy it. I was busy but the Schools did very well and they want me to do it again so if in the near future I’m not posting is because I am sorting.

I am close to reach a goal and if you would like to help me visit my website at www.youravon.com/mserrano

And if you need ideas for a fundraiser let me know.
Thanks.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My children go to a private school called Childrens Community School(CCS) and they are always looking! As a beauty consultant can u help with actually applying the make-up? I use and put on the same brand and kind my mom used and taught me with back in 1985.

Scripture of the Day

"Bring ye all the tithes
into the storehouse, that
there may be meat in mine house,
and prove me now herewith,
saith the Lord of hosts;
if I will not open you the
windows of heaven, and pour
you out a blessing, that
there shall not be room enough
to receive it

-Malachi 3:10-
Country Wisdom

"Friendship is
a plant
which must
often be
watered."

-German Proverb-

Weird things my Family Says

Walt to Maureen, the day of the Talk: Try to say Polo- Ponies not paloponees people will understand you...
Maureen: When do I say that? before or after the talk?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Steven: Why do I have to do laundry. Just buy me more clothes...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samantha: I'm six (not really) I can go out by myself
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Steven: "Mom!! Samantha is not sharing her milk"
Samantha: "NOoo! I have GOODIES, I'm coughing"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samantha, the day we didn't know where Oddie was: " Mami!! Oddie TESTAPIER"...
Mom giggling: "don't worry we'll find him"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samantha to mom the day she had her teeth checked at school:
"The doctor said I don't have cabinets in my teeth"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samantha to Steven the day he came from school and rang the doorbell as he opened the door with his key:
"Why you ding the dong?"

Google Search