Sunday, January 20, 2008

Oddie's Intro

Yes, I have a dog, his name is Oddie, he was a gift from Sister Withnell on Easter Sunday of 2006, he was about two months when he came, very little and furry, you couldn't see his eyes. He is a good and lovable dog. he doesn't like Steven, if he bothers him he gets back at Steven and try to bite him, but it doesn't do the same to Samantha.

He got stolen last Summer and this people were holding him for ransom, well he was looking very handsome with his trimmed hair and polished nails and teeth.


He is very good dog and I'm so blessed to have such a good guardian with us. When I'm alone he barks at any noise outside the house, he makes
me aware of strangers.


Today I realized his potential. In the afternoon I fell asleep (What else is new?) Samantha was sleeping too, but she was in the living room and I was upstairs in my room, eventually Sam woke up and started to cry because she was wet, (She pee on the sofa) well, I didn't hear her, so Oddie came upstairs to wake me up, he put his nose very close to my face and sniff me, (that does the trick all the time), when I open my eyes he walked to the hallway and stopped at the top of the stairs looking down, at that moment I heard Sam crying and I went to her "rescue"
He is very sweet and friendly, he responds to me only, he only respects me and no one else in the house.
He loves to go for a ride, it's very funny how he comes running out of nowhere and jump in the car, in there he sits in Samantha car sit, and if she is there he sits in the front sit.

As an adult this is the only dog i ever had, I always been a cat person, but Oddie thought me how great it the companionship of a dog.

ODDIE
male, 19 months old,
Single and looking.
Family oriented,
loves kids,
Looking for a female with same qualities.

No comments:

Scripture of the Day

"Bring ye all the tithes
into the storehouse, that
there may be meat in mine house,
and prove me now herewith,
saith the Lord of hosts;
if I will not open you the
windows of heaven, and pour
you out a blessing, that
there shall not be room enough
to receive it

-Malachi 3:10-
Country Wisdom

"Friendship is
a plant
which must
often be
watered."

-German Proverb-

Weird things my Family Says

Walt to Maureen, the day of the Talk: Try to say Polo- Ponies not paloponees people will understand you...
Maureen: When do I say that? before or after the talk?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Steven: Why do I have to do laundry. Just buy me more clothes...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samantha: I'm six (not really) I can go out by myself
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Steven: "Mom!! Samantha is not sharing her milk"
Samantha: "NOoo! I have GOODIES, I'm coughing"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samantha, the day we didn't know where Oddie was: " Mami!! Oddie TESTAPIER"...
Mom giggling: "don't worry we'll find him"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samantha to mom the day she had her teeth checked at school:
"The doctor said I don't have cabinets in my teeth"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samantha to Steven the day he came from school and rang the doorbell as he opened the door with his key:
"Why you ding the dong?"

Google Search