Friday, January 18, 2008

"You name it, You Own it"



This is Lulu/Patches/Kitty, (I kind of ruled for Lulu) anyway this is the cat that we weren't going to keep, but she knows whose butt to kiss and she still here.
Hubby: What the deuce are you doing with that thing?
Wife: We found it. (not really)
Hubby: Get rid of it.
Wife: but she's so little, still needs help with feeding.
Hubby:Don't care get rid of it, you know I'm allergic.

Wife: I'll give her away when she eats by herself.
Hubby: Not do it now.
Wife: But she's not even potty trained yet, nobody will take her if she's not trained.
Hubby (Very annoyed by now): Get rid of it soon.
Wife: OK!

To make long story short, she stared to earn Walt's love, that he ended up buying her the little box, the food dish, the cat food, her pink collar and a little pole with a ball on the top so she can play, I think at this point she's here to stay.
She likes me a little, but Walt is her men, she doesn't like anybody to pick her up, just Walt, and when he comes from work she greets him, and when he leaves for work she looks out the window until she can't see him no more.
She is very funny and smart. So I think Lulu is here to stay

No comments:

Scripture of the Day

"Bring ye all the tithes
into the storehouse, that
there may be meat in mine house,
and prove me now herewith,
saith the Lord of hosts;
if I will not open you the
windows of heaven, and pour
you out a blessing, that
there shall not be room enough
to receive it

-Malachi 3:10-
Country Wisdom

"Friendship is
a plant
which must
often be
watered."

-German Proverb-

Weird things my Family Says

Walt to Maureen, the day of the Talk: Try to say Polo- Ponies not paloponees people will understand you...
Maureen: When do I say that? before or after the talk?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Steven: Why do I have to do laundry. Just buy me more clothes...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samantha: I'm six (not really) I can go out by myself
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Steven: "Mom!! Samantha is not sharing her milk"
Samantha: "NOoo! I have GOODIES, I'm coughing"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samantha, the day we didn't know where Oddie was: " Mami!! Oddie TESTAPIER"...
Mom giggling: "don't worry we'll find him"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samantha to mom the day she had her teeth checked at school:
"The doctor said I don't have cabinets in my teeth"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samantha to Steven the day he came from school and rang the doorbell as he opened the door with his key:
"Why you ding the dong?"

Google Search